Terms & Conditions
CFP has the utmost respect for your personal information and is committed to maintaining its integrity and security. All of our staff are trained to respect your information in line with our policies and procedures.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions we, us and our, are a reference to CFP, the Website owner.
We at CFP will only contact you with matters concerning your order or its delivery. Courtesy contact may also be made to ensure you are satisfied with the service and parts that you have received.
We aim to respond to any enquires made within 48 hours.
CFP sources both new and used parts all of which are supplied in the condition as indicated on the website. Additional information on any stock or non-stock item can be obtained by emailing CFP directly. All information submitted at the time of ordering must be correct at the time of purchase. Confirmation of orders will be via e-mail. In the unlikely event that such an e-mail has not been received within 2 working days please contact [email protected]
Once submitted, an order may not be retracted even if pending a confirmation e-mail. We are unable to supply to persons unable to enter into a legally binding contract. All orders are subject to a delivery charge as set out in the shipping charges section of the website.
Conditions of Sale
- All prices and estimates for goods are subject to change without prior notice.
- The ownership of goods supplied, shall not pass to you until you have made payment in full.
- Should your order require packing, this will be carried out at your cost unless otherwise stated.
- If we cannot deliver some or all of the goods ordered for reasons beyond our control (including any lack of delivery details or other instructions from you) on account of industrial dispute or stocks being exhausted or parts that are no longer manufactured, we reserve the right to cancel your order subsequent to the stock not being available and shall give notice of such. Any liability for any loss caused is hereby excluded.
- All UK orders will be sent with either Royal Mail Special Delivery, or UPS if the parcel weighs over 2kg. Both services are next day delivery.
- All international orders will be sent with UPS, with an estimated delivery time of 3-5 working days.
- It is not the policy of CFP to allow you (the customer) to privately organise the collection of goods with any 3rd party courier. Personal collection of goods is acceptable to be paid for in full at the time of collection.
- Any special shipping or collection requirements must mutually be agreed with Classic Ferrari Parts at the time of purchase.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
- The Buyer pays ALL import duties and taxes. These charges are your responsibility.
- Packages must clear customs and this may take a few days.
- Most countries charge customs duties and taxes on items being imported from the UK. You are responsible to know your Country’s importing laws and taxes.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Duties, taxes and charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do NOT confuse them for additional shipping charges.
Refunds & Replacements
Goods ordered through the website may only be returned if found to be faulty on receipt. In such an event, CFP must be formally contacted within 14 days of the invoice date. If no contact is made within this period, goods may not be accepted back. Shipping charges are non-refundable in all returns cases. CFP do not offer any warranty on any goods, they are sold as is.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to make any changes to these terms and conditions at any time. Such changes will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. By your continued use of the website you agree to be bound by these new terms and conditions.